Ashland 40 oz
- AUTOSPOUT® button operates flip-up drink spout with one touch
- Leak proof in closed position
- Spout shield covers spout keeping it clean and protected
- One-handed operation
- Tritan body will not stain or retain odors. Durable with high impact resistance
- Dishwasher safe
Contigo's newest water bottle 'Ashland'
The design is fitted with Contigo’s patented AUTOSPOUT® technology which allows for convenient one-handed drinking. Push the AUTOSPOUT® button and the spout flips open. No biting on the spout is required. There’s also a special locking mechanism to keep users from accidentally pressing the AUTOSPOUT® button. A carabiner clip makes it easy to clip the bottle to your bag or belt. This water bottle is made of a durable and innovative plastic: TritanTM, which is odorless, stainless and 100% BPA free. Finally, this water bottle is dishwasher safe.
- Product is NOT designed for hot liquids. Use only with cold liquids.
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSPOUT® button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects.
- DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- DO NOT microwave or freeze.
- DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals.
- DO NOT continue to use product if damaged.
- DO NOT carry bottles containing liquiud in bags to help prevent accidental opening.
- Do not pull or rotate the spout shield as it may cause damage to the lid.
- Silicone drink spout is NOT removable.
- The AUTOSPOUT® lid that came with your new purchase is designed to only fit your Contigo® water bottle. Not for use with other products.
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- RINSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE with warm water and spout in the open position. Remove straw for best results.
- Lid, plastic body and straw are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- If washing by hand, soak lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy water. Hand wash body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both lid and body thoroughly before use.
- ALWAYS STORE BOTTLE WITH LID REMOVED to allow parts to dry completely.