- AUTOSEAL® Automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills. Press to sip. Release to seal
- Button lock prevents accidental pressing of the AUTOSEAL® button
- One-handed operation
- Spout shield cover keeping it clean and protected
- Tritan body will not stain or retain odors. Durable with high impact resistance
- Dishwasher safe
Having fun and drinking at the same time? That goes naturally with the Courtney, the new water bottle for teenagers
This water bottle features AUTOSEAL® technology. Simply press the button to drink and then release it to automatically seal again. This 100% spill proof water bottle also features a carry clip for easy transport, a protective spout cover to keep out dirt and germs, and an easy-clean lid for thorough cleaning.
- Product is NOT designed for hot liquids. Use only with cold liquids.
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSEAL® button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects.
- DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- DO NOT microwave or freeze.
- DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals.
- DO NOT continue to use product if damaged.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid that came with your new purchase is designed to only fit your Contigo® water bottle. Not for use with other products.
- Use the bottle’s lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the AUTOSEAL® button.
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- Flip open the lid interior before rinsing or washing.
- RINSE LID IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE with warm water, pressing the AUTOSEAL® button so water flows through the drink spout and vent hole.
- Lid, plastic body are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- If washing by hand, soak the lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Hand-wash body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both the lid and body thoroughly before use.
- If washing by hand, wash body and lid seperately with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both lid and body thoroughly before use.
- ALWAYS STORE BOTTLE WITH LID REMOVED to allow parts to dry completely.