Tea Infuser for West Loop
- Easy “on-the-go” brewing inside a spill & leak-proof, vacuum-insulated travel mug
- Delivers “clean” tea, free of particulates; no clogging of AUTOSEAL mechanism/spout
- Features stainless steel tea basket with fine etched holes for superior brewing
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
Contigo's new removable tea infuser fits into any AUTOSEAL® West Loop mug for a convenient on-the-go brewing.
Its fine, etched holes ensure superior brewing and guarantee no tea leaves or dust escape into the brew. The infuser comes with 3 detachable parts: the stainless steel basket works for loose leaf and bag tea, the mug clip securely snaps into any West Loop lid, and the drip cup makes transporting easy once steeping is complete. All parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The tea infuser works well for both loose leaf and bag tea; 5 - 7 grams of loose leaf tea fits comfortably in the infuser.
- The Tea Infuser is designed to fit into ONLY your Contigo AUTOSEAL® West Loop Travel Mug. Not for use with other products.
- To properly use your West Loop Tea Infuser:
- Lower the travel mug lid with Tea Infuser slowly into the water, taking care to ensure hot water does not overflow.
- Close the travel mug securely and brew tea as desired.
- After brewing, open lid, remove the tea infuser, and attach to the drip cup.
- DO NOT use drip cup inside the travel mug when contents are hot.
- Wash thoroughly before the first use.
- Rinse the tea infuser, the cover and the drip cup immediately after each use with warm water.
- The tea infuser basket as well as the cover and the drip cup are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- To wash by hand, soak the tea infuser, the cover and the drip cup in warm, soapy tap water for 10 minutes. Use a soft sponge on surface and then rinse using clean warm water.
- After brewing, open lid and allow liquid to fully drain from infuser into the travel mug.
- Remove tea infuser from the lid and attach drip cup. Keep drip cup in upright position to avoid leakage.
- DO NOT place wet tea infuser with drip cup into bag or carrying case as contents may leak.